Tuesday, October 28, 2014

CSS Zen Garden

Perhaps lots of people already know about this resource, but perhaps not. I stumbled upon it last night while I was trying to figure out just what it was that I did to completely frog the skunk out of my website design.

CSS Zen Garden

Welcome to a website with general information and a multitude of design options to show just how powerful CSS can be. Each design can be downloaded and the CSS studied. Lots of the designs are also very well commented. The site is a little dated, and it admits that in the Resources section. But the designs are very inspiring, and they encourage using them as examples.

Progress on the Wordpress front has halted. I think it will be an option for another project, or a revise of the website down the road. For now, I'll be focusing on getting the design I have to do what I want without any advanced bells and whistles.

No comments:

Post a Comment