Friday, June 14, 2013

I've not forgotten anyone...

I promise I've not abandoned this blog. If anything, I am more enthusiastic to learn how to code than I was before.

I've been promoted to an immortal position in the MUD I currently play. I've been building there instead of in The Builder's Academy for the past week or so, and I can't overstate how surreal it feels to have a position like this in this particular MUD. I've logged over 70 hours since last Saturday night... out of a total of 168 hours I could have spent on there this week, that is rather considerable, I think. My fiance got a position as well, and he only has 30 hours logged...

Anyway, I'm gushing and probably talking about it too much. The point is, at least until my zone is complete and ready for launch, I will be on coding homework hiatus. Hopefully I don't forget too much... But I will also be working extensively with something called m/o/rprogs, and my notes on those may come here, much like my notes on DG Scripts.

I'll be around!

No comments:

Post a Comment