Saturday, June 1, 2013

Oh, Interesting Things I Find

So, late this morning, I was waking up slowly and checking over all of my social networking sites for updates, when I found a blog I follow shared something quite interesting back on May 29th. I missed it on that particular day, and only found it because I was investigating something else... But I found it relevant.

I have a particular appreciation for music, as it has always been in my life, just as I have a love of art and color. I used to love staring into the old iTunes visualizers for the amazing color combinations that I could see move together during my favorite music... But I was always slightly put off by how the visualizer really couldn't predict the music, and continued sporadic movements even when the music was no longer sporadic.

This is far from a visualizer of that sort, but I still find it fascinating to watch.


Just like visual/kinetic typography, the sounds you hear are visible. I find this so amazing.

This gentleman has dozens of compositions that he has designed with his overlapping talents in music and programming. I look at this, and I think to myself that anything can be possible.

Now, to find some more Saint-Saens to listen to...

No comments:

Post a Comment