Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Jams, Episode 1

Just because I like sharing the music I like, I'm going to use it as an excuse to post up great songs that come up on my radio station today.

I pay for Google Play Music premium simply for the ability to set up a playlist and make a radio station from it. I've found such great trance/dubstep/techno/electronica this way, as well as many other genres like radio rock, atmospheric metal, new age/easy listening and cinematic/trailer music.

A LOT of this is going to be from the MonsterCat label. They just happen put out a lot of music that I like very much.














I haven't forgotten about the other research post I'm supposed to make. That tangent is still fresh in my mind, but alas. I have to actually do work today. I'll edit this as more music pops up and as I'm able to pause from invoicing.

No comments:

Post a Comment