Thursday, May 9, 2013

Distracted from scripting AND work today. Thinking about the scope of what will need to be done for the project that inspired this blog, and it is daunting, indeed.

I will probably mutter about snippets here, and they may not seem totally relevant to coding as a whole, but they will be relevant to my adventure into coding. Every program must have a purpose, yeah?

Haha, I Matrix'd without even realizing it. My fiance would be proud.

(I saw The Matrix for the first time only a few weeks ago. Bad nerd, I know.)

Anyway, every program must have a purpose, and each program I'll be writing must be carefully placed within this project so everything works together seamlessly. I have ideas for the aesthetics (which are incidental, sadly), but those will take a bit of work as well.

There is so much I'd love to do, but I can't start yet. I especially need to graduate from DG Scripts -- which are a great introduction into the logic processes I need to know -- and actually tackle some C, soon. I have a book that is highly recommended, by K. N. King. As I read through, this will most likely be where I take notes.

((I'm also very distracted by one Mads Mikkelsen. In his role as Dr. Hannibal Lector in NBC's Hannibal, he has the perfect face, demeanor, and accent for the new incarnation of my fiance's character. I could spazz about this character here, but I'll contain myself for the benefit of this blog... for now, anyway.))

No comments:

Post a Comment