Saturday, May 11, 2013

Some Off-Topic Things While I Wake Up

Today is going to be a good day.

Yesterday was good, too, but full of filing and rushing. It left me exhausted and unwilling to do anything but curl up with fiance after movie and sleep.

Speaking of movie! Iron Man 3 was pretty damn good! I won't spoil anything, but we both enjoyed it thoroughly more than #2. Anymore, I judge stories by how well they suspend my disbelief, and after seeing the mindfuck that was Dark City and being seriously messed up for a good two days after that, very few movies are capable of instilling that feeling anymore...

But the action was good, and the story was interesting, even if some parts were not explained very clearly in words. Sometimes it is good to leave things to the viewer's interpretations, but important plot points shouldn't be on that list of things, lol.

Anyway, today is going to be good because it is Saturday and we are being lazy kitties and only doing what we want to do. For me, that is scanning over my C textbook, testing and writing triggers in TBA, and possibly playing some ToR later on. Fiance seems to be pretty happy playing his Sith Sorcerer at the moment, but he told me earlier that we'd be able to write some today, too! Whether that means we RP or world-build, I'm not sure... But either would make me a happy camper!

Anyway, going to go finish my coffee and be lazy. If I take notes today, I will make another post. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment