Thursday, May 16, 2013

GW2

Finding myself entranced again by the beauty of this game. Just wanted to share.



Of course, it's not nearly as pretty as it could be. My computer is rather dated. But it gets the point across. Meet Yvinne, my evil sylvari mesmer. She serves as the equal opposite of my favorite character, and causes trouble for the sake of storytelling. So nice to have an evil little plot device.
Yvinne's probably neutral evil, but borders on chaotic evil. Silvaria is true neutral, but can sometimes be neutral good, and other times, she's chaotic neutral.
I have some feels for the two of them. Silvaria, in all her incarnations, tends to be drawn to the darkness, and Yvinne is there to show her what the darkness is capable of. It's interesting... to me, anyway.
I might come back and post a pic of GW2!Silvaria, or I might come back and take more notes. Not sure presently...

No comments:

Post a Comment