Friday, May 10, 2013

It's filing day today at work. I can't pay any attention to the web. Sadface.

It's also bring your fiance to work day. The first of many, now that he doesn't have anything to do during the summer. Mwahahahaaa...

We're planning to see Iron Man 3 tonight, but there will be about 3 hours between work and movie that I might be able to work on some things. Still have not figured out the mfollow problem from the last trigger I posted, but finding out he was re-enlisting last night put a halt on any progress I might have been able to make. After talking about that for a few hours, and getting the zombie mac set up, we opted to kick asses on our Bounty Hunters in ToR.

Very unrelated to coding. My apologies. I really don't want to file this paperwork. Aggh.

No comments:

Post a Comment