Tuesday, May 14, 2013

More Filing and Getting Ready to Take Some Notes

I'm procrastinating again... I really don't want to do this filing.

So I'll make a blog post instead.

Yesterday was odd. I don't know why I was hit with such icky feelings all of a sudden like that. I just know that I felt somewhat like I did back in College Algebra... "This should really make sense, and I feel like this should really work... but it doesn't." From what I understand, there's a lot of that in coding as a whole haha.

It makes me nervous, though, because if I don't have the mind to wrap around these things, my project with my fiance is up in smoke before we can even start on it. He has already determined that he's not a coder. If I can't learn this and get good at it, we'll be a couple of really creative people without the means to produce what we want. Puts on the pressure. :(

I'm also nervous because I'm afraid that these ideas we have aren't going to be interesting to other people. I'm scared that our scope is too big, and we're trying to do too much... Is all of this work going to pay off with a product that is thoroughly enjoyable by everyone, or will Andrei and I be the only ones enjoying it?

Anyway, I'm going to reward myself today. Once I'm done with this filing, I'm going to start taking notes from my textbook in between answering the phone and checking emails. I'm still working on the DG Scripts and triggers for my zone in TBA, I just have to step back from them and tackle something different for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment