Sunday, May 12, 2013

Ho Hum

Quiet because of Mother's Day. Not too much happened in the coding area, though I did have a good time with my family today. Fiance and I went to Mom and Dad's for amazing italian take-out, but before the evening was over, Grandma lost her balance and fell. She's been complaining about vertigo, and I think that's what did it. She hit her head, but seemed okay after drinking some cold water.

Fiance and I came home and we've honestly been playing ToR all night. My 'Sin is almost 55, and we're enjoying being beastly together on our mains (he has a Sorc). I totally love playing our toons together, because we can sit and banter back and forth about RP things. I have this tendency of being knocked off of the edges of platforms by knockbacks, and so we were laughing earlier about how his character would be constantly scolding mine for falling all the time.

"Silvaria, we're going to be fighting on a Gravity Hook. DO NOT stand near the edges."
"Okay, okay! I got it!"
"Are you sure? You've almost plummeted to your death how many times? Ten, now?"
"...Eleven, after the last one in the mining shaft....."

We have a lot of fun with our characters, heehee.

Here's Silv with a kind of incomplete set... She's 54 right now and I'm not sure what her gear will look like when she hits 55, but I know I want to change it. We affectionately call this set "swamp beast" lol.



Anyway, not much is going to happen tonight. Just going to enjoy the evening with Fiance and be happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment