Monday, May 13, 2013

Frustrated, Nervous...

Got hit with a double-whammy while I was working on something. Just kind of filled with this anxiety that has my chest all tight and my mind not willing to work.

That makes it exceedingly difficult to absorb and apply information.

I've decided that I'm probably going to take a step back on the scripting. The logic is still not making sense, and that means I rushed in too fast. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to really tackle coding right now, and not wait until I have the scripting down. I thought knowing the scripting would make it easier to learn the coding.

Or maybe I just need to not make any decisions right now and wait until I'm not feeling anxious. :( Wanna go home, but it's not even 3.

Bleh!!

Bleh, I say!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment